Sunday, April 17, 2005

Year 1 comes to an end

All right! Exams are over at fricking last! W00000t! Now it's time to look for some work. Let's see...Biostatistics was okay. I managed to do most of the questions. Hopefully the answers are right. Cell Biology on Thursday was damn easy, MCQ especially. Ok fine, I had trouble with the essays. But it was manageable overall. Went down to Bugis after Cell Bio with Pei Suan to buy Nadiah's and Josephine's birthday gifts. We were at this shop and I was looking at this funny looking radio. Basically, it's a leather cube with buttons on the side and the transistor is inside. Pei Suan thought it was $2 when it actually cost $32! You should have seen the look on the cashier's face when I tried to pay for it. Lol... Went for class chalet after that. I had a good time. I learnt to play Mahjong. Ok, I'm not very good at it, but that's because I'm new. BBQ was on Friday. Most of them were present. Lol, it was funny watching our vegetarian class mate cook his own food with our charcoal and his own stove. Ingenious, but I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. I gave him some sweet potatoes and normal potatoes to fill his stomach. Ah, some of them drank on the last day. It was funny watching Rayson drinking for the first time. No, he wasn't drunk, but some of the guys were teaching him how to take his drink. I didn't have much, had no money to buy. Then some of them were freaked out by ghosts. What ghosts? I didn't feel anything strange or ungodly. It might be mean of me, but I really felt like laughing. Some of them stayed in groups to avoid being alone. I don't know... but I was really surprised to see a few of them so afraid. Anyway, my sleeping hours for the past week were really short. Chalet didn't make any exception. I left at 9 am on Saturday for Legion meeting. When I came home at 1130, I slept until like 9 pm? My body clock was totally screwed. But it's a bit better now. I better sleep early tonight. Went to church in the morning. The two seminarians posted here promoted vocations today. Damn it, this vocations thingy is here to bug me again. That day my brother went to call my aunt and tell her that I was going to become a priest. She was so shocked that she called me to double-check. The hell there is! I promptly cursed the shit out of my brother. I'm rather sick and tired of people joking about this. Basket, do you really think that it is so easy to become a priest? Then you go be one! But really, I don't even know what I want any more. Pray I guess. Especially so that I don't screw up my results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home