Monday, March 14, 2005

7 to 13 March

7 March 2005

Went to play DOTA with Eugene and Izaac at Raiders. I have not seen Izaac in a long time. His skin is still pale. Well some of his navy mates were with us too. Played from 8pm to 12 mn. Yes, that long. I’m amazed my parents didn’t kick up too much of a fuss.

9 March 2005

Went for GEO Council meeting at 3 pm. We cleaned up the room after that. Discarded a lot of junk. Well, so much for recycling.

11 March 2005

Did the SPSS project today. Horrible crap. In any case, I was doing the project with Rayson. We managed to finish keying in all the values, but I don’t really know how to make use of it. Damn it, I hate statistics. Went to church after that. We had the rehearsal for Good Friday passion play. Oh my God! It was so chaotic! I felt like screaming! A lot of the important actors were not around, and I missed out more stuff than I thought. Too pissed off to go for Mass. I think I wouldn’t be paying attention even if I went. What’s the use of going then? But I was around during the Stations of the Cross for the kids anyway. Then there were this little boy and girl holding hands. I don’t know if they were siblings but it was so cute! Where can we find this innocence nowadays? Bah, kids aren’t like they used to be.

Then EXCO appointed me to admin department head, with Fabian as assistant. Should I stay here or shall I go join the adult Legion at Holy Trinity? I would do both, but the meeting times clash. I think I’ll probably stay here till next year, then go to Pet’s proposed presidium. If it even gets set up.

12 March 2005

Went for Legion meeting in the morning. Crappy attendance again. Maybe I ought to lower my expectations. But can I not be worried when I have 4 official members (including me), of which 1 is going to the army, and 2 are on indefinite leave? Then there are 4 probationary members, of which 1 is taking forever to get invested, and 3 n00bs. Ah, whatever. I hope the 3 of them will have gained enough know-how soon enough. I don’t know if I will stay here forever. Anyway, I went back to church in the afternoon for the rehearsal. Today was better than I had expected. Gen was around to do the directing. Melissa was rather good at it too. And I thought Nicholas would not be coming down. But he did come down, so the two of us finished building the cross. Damn, if not for these people, we’ll never get anything done. Thanks people. Went down to St Josephs’ in town for evening mass. Met Eugene and Winson after that. We went to Shaw Tower to play LAN. Holy crap, the shop is horrible. The counter guy doesn’t even know what games there are in the computer, the network latency is too high, and the computers keep getting jammed. We played Battlefield Vietnam, Star Wars: Battlegrounds and Battlefield 1942. Yeah, we are all war junkies. I reached home at about 11.30 pm? Hmm.

13 March 2005

Today was a long day. We finally had the mass games that we were planning so long for. It was at the botanical gardens. Went down there at 9 am. Met Pet, Winson and Marcus. Eugene was late, as usual. We had to set the clues around the whole place. It was a treasure hunt. An old idea, but still good. Turnout today wasn’t too bad. Haha, but I think we made them run around too much. Funny. We ended at around 5 something. Some of us went to Pet’s house for dinner. Yup…

I feel faint. I better go sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home