Friday, March 04, 2005

God of mercy and compassion, Look with pity upon me; Father, let me call thee Father, "Tis thy child returns to thee.

Refrain: Jesus Lord, I ask for mercy; Let me not implore in vain; All my sins I now detest them, Never will I sin again.

By my sins I have deserved, Death and endless misery; Hell with all its pains and torments And for all eternity (Refrain)

By my sins I have abandoned Right and claim to heaven above, Where the saints rejoice forever, In a boundless sea of love.

(Refrain)

See our Saviour, bleeding, dying, On the cross of Calvary; To that cross my sins have nail'd him, Yet he bleeds and dies for me.

E. Vaughan (1827-1908)

It's been a long time, my friends. Let's see, I'm getting my common test results and I'm going to get f***ed, that's for sure. I hope not to, but....never mind. I deserve it anyway. Exam is like in 2 or 3 weeks time. I need to start studying. Haven't done much schoolwork. I really need to wake up my idea. There has been quite a bit of change lately. Legion will really change a lot now. Matthew and Benedict are taking leave, Eugene is leaving soon. I don't know if those newbies will be able to hold out. Ah well, God provides. If I can gather enough musical skills in time, I might even get to follow the band to the competition overseas, Ah, I'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home