Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just an addition.. I was reading todays' papers and I read the one about the 'soggy biscuit'. Oh my God! How can they ever have something like that? The very act of masturbation is wrong in itself, yet you can have a group of people competing with each other in wanking? I thank God that he has kept me from seeing anything like that. Ok lah, not that I am super holy, but then....wah lao eh... That is no better than a gay orgy! (In case you think I am homophobic, let me clarify that I am not. I simply oppose gay acts. Why? Because it is against the natural order.) Lol, then I was reading the article on the guy who did research on sex. Interesting. He published his work at a time where America was still conservative (I repeat, WAS.) Now what was his name....Ah, Alfred Charles Kinsey.. He has invented this thing called the Kinsey scale. From a scale of 1 to 6. 1 is 100% straight, 6 is 100% gay. People at that time believed that you are either gay or straight. But he disagreed. Well, you all have heard of bisexuals right? I think they are 3 or something. Not too sure, just a guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home