Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Onesome: Fish- Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby or are you a strictly stay at home type?

A mishmash of both. Favourite outdoor hobby? Walking around places I've never been to I guess.

Twosome: Chips- Do you gamble? Lotto, weekly poker night or weekends in Vegas?

Not really. I'm really bad at gambling. No money anyway.

Threesome: and mushy peas- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Cockroaches, when I was young. Damn Chinese medicine, supposed to be good for Asthma. What the helll?

Today was quite okay. Except that I came to school at 8 when I was supposed to be there at 9. Apparently, some of us never got the message. Went to the library to sit down for a while. Borrowed Tom Clancy's Red Rabbit. Organic Chem ended at 2 pm instead of 3pm. Went home, showered and slept. Was supposed to wake up at 4 pm to study, but I always never do. Woke up at 8pm, ate dinner, did my homework. Or rather, I'm still doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home