Thursday, December 09, 2004

Today as usual woke up late again..played some generals...surfed some internet.. I went to see Ms Ong the NYAA lady in school at 4 something. Had to see how to write the report for the NYAA booklet. Went down to city hall then went for 6 pm mass at St Joseph's Church (The one in town). After that I went to meet Robin, Samuel, Angela, Winson and Eugene at City Hall MRT. We went down to Petals, the SHATEC training restaurant. Yeah, the food was really good. I had: Stuffed mussels with crispy fried milk French onion soup Chicken 'en papillote' soused with foie gras White wine mousse with dried fruite slice Petit fours Tea Oh, we had a bottle of house wine too. I paid $30 for my share. It would be $23 if we didn't get the red wine. Once in a while okay lah...but if everyday go to Petals and eat sooner or later sure pok kai one....lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home