Sunday, April 10, 2005

Buried a Pope today... Buried a Pope today..

Yeah, organic chemistry wasn't as bad as I thought. But Biochemistry wasn't as easy as I thought. Nah, it was quite manageable on the whole. In all my years, at exam time I will be playing games instead of studying. On normal weeks I won't be playing anything (but that doesn't mean I'm studying). Like today, I think I played more Warcraft than I studied. Not a good sign. I should be putting more effort especially when my maths is like shit, and I didn't do very well for the Microbiology quizes and practicals (which is very shocking). Perhaps I'm slacking too soon, since Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry are the most important subjects to me. I think I'm becoming too complacent. I can't wait till my damned papers are over. Oh, they finally buried our Pope at last. And they declared 9 days of mourning. What?! From last Saturday until now, then you still want another 9 days?! Haha, you didn't expect something like that to come out from me right? Ok, He deserves it. It's been a long journey. But I can't stand the fact that people are saying that the next Pope will be the Anti-Christ. Sure, if the previous ones weren't, then the next one must be? Yeah, if the next Pope is Anti-Christ, then that next Pope must be me. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home