Monday, April 04, 2005

Double Deaths on Divine Mercy Sunday

Second Sunday in Easter (Feast of the Divine Mercy), Year A

3rd of April 2005

Lessons are all over already. Exams have started. All right, I finally passed my Organic Chemistry. I got B for practical. I’m tyco!

I’ve attempted to study all week, but it’s obviously not working very well. At least I understand the lecture on the SP hybridization better now. Great, that sure helps a lot. Didn’t study at all today (Sunday). Was too tired.

If you’ve been following the news, you would have heard about the woman on the feeding tube who died. After they took it off! Damn those murderers. So much for America being the land of the free.

Alas, the Pope is gone too.

I hope that they are in a better place now, out of this crappy earth.

Requiescant in pace

Terri Schiavo aka Theresa Marie Schiavo (maiden name Schindler)

(3 December 196331 March 2005)

Pope John Paul II aka Karol Józef Wojtyla

(18 May 1920 – 2 April 2005))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home