Sunday, June 26, 2005

Not many happenings this week. Oh, there was Pre-WMC concert by NTU and NYP bands. I went with Arden. It was okay, except there were this group of fucking noisy ah lians who kept talking throughout, and this stupid idiot behind who kept kicking the chair. Bloody annoying. The repertoire was quite good. But I heard the NYP songs a dozen times. Argh!! I could have been playing on that stage. If only I had been more focused last year, damn. Ah, hopefully I'll be able to play for the next concert. Today my family went to Bras Brasah for lunch, after Mass. My brother needed to buy his guitar strings. His strings broke during a sound test on a competition on Friday. He didn't win anything, but he said it was a good experience. Nevertheless, my father was not very impressed. Then he wanted to confiscate my brother's phone, because the bill was too high. Somehow my brother managed to dodge that shell. He's chatting on the phone as I type this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home