Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Let's see.. I spent most of last week on Club Crawl and preparing for it. My Geo Council has crap number of people signing up. Ah well. We actually featured this paper tree made out of newspapers and bamboo sticks. We took the whole of Wednesday to finish the damn thing, but we didn't win any prize. What a bitch! But it was fun. NYP Jam and Hop was boring as a Hippopotamus giving a lecture on Physics. I did manage to get to know some people from my course though. Excellent. Then they had this idol contest. Thank God they had English music! I can't remember who won. I can't be bothered. I came home at 11 that day. I decided to leave early with the PALS people and leave the SU people to die with their lighting equipment. Muahhahahaa! Went for Curia on Sunday. Turnout was terrible. It's like people deserted or got KIA or something (some got sent to the army). I don't even get to see my sen-pais anymore. Terrible, terrible. Monday, hmm. Lessons were quite okay. A few of us went to Sakae Sushi at Bishan. Shit, I only ate 11 plates before giving up. Sushi buffets are overated. Alvin Mok came over at night to discuss the program for the CL camp, which happens in, less than 5 hours time?! Heh, it's the spiritual program that's held at night. The good thing is that it lasts only a hour. The bad news is that we have to do it for 2 nights! The poor fellow must be typing out all the nitty gritty details now. In any case, we settled most of the stuff and we played Star Wars Battlegrounds on the XBox. Yeah, a jolly good fraggin' time. And now would be a good time to turn in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home