Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What a week...I had orientation on Monday and Today. Tomorrow still need to go back for E-learning briefing. My class has 28 people. Nice people. I hope I'll know them better in the time to come... Yesterday the thing started at 9 am. Met Keok Juting and Harry Phoon before going in together... Keok is from the other course, CPT. Bloody hell whole day ask me where the f*** I am...keep saying 'wah f***king sian ah..'... Lol. Then we had talks in the morning...games in the afternoon... Wah lao eh the games... make us run here and there.. Then in the evening they made us wrap one two of our classmates in toilet roll, then transport them to the finishing line. The game after that was to defend them from water bombs. Basket! I had a water bomb richochet onto my jeans.... Sianz.. Today we had some AIDS and STD talk.. the HPB's video was quite good... very funny also.. There was one part where some NSmen were throwing condoms filled with water at each other... Bought out Lab coats after the talk. I like that coat. Lunch was quite good, a buffet provided by the school. Then we had our performance in front of the whole cohort. Lol there were plenty of good performances. Plenty of dirty jokes too.. The good thing about poly is that you can make dirty jokes and nobody will kill you... But I could be wrong... Ah, we didn't win any prize but we all had fun... Hmm what else..Oh yes, our Orientation Group Leaders i.e OGL were funny people. This fat guy Melvin and this girl Aisha. Lol he can't even remember her name.... Funny... Ok that's it for the night. In case you didn't know, I'm at Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Chemical and Life Sciences (SCL), taking Molecular Biotechnology. Oyasuminasai....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home