Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Yesterday was Wilfred's birthday. We met at paya lebar mrt. Lots of his friends came. Then we wanted to bowl at katong shopping center. But they were repairing the lanes. So we went to roxy square to play pool. Played with Terrence Eng and Ryan Bradley. Lost every round except 2. Because I was tyco, I managed to win. Terrence Eng hit the black ball in, giving me a win. Ryan Bradley made more mistakes than me, so I won. He was so pissed off that he went outside to smoke and didn't play anymore! Oh, the tables were on Wilfred. Birthday boy gets to pay. At night we went to Marina South to eat steamboat. The damn place full of flies, amazingly I didn't get the runs today. But the food was quite okay. Really ate a lot.... We were like eating for a few hours. Later we went to arcade. Lol I was playing percussion freaks 9th mix like some mad idiot. Yaohui then took the high hat, another guy took the cymbal, then I took the middle drums. Lol! It was damn funny! Then we went home around ten something. Yaohui took a lift from me, when we alighted at City Hall. Then we were trying to look for DBS, cause my mother was waiting there. Then we ask this man, who talk like a gay. Actually he told us the right way, but we thought he was wrong. So Yaohui was like ji siaoing the man, "That *&*&ing gay!!!". After damn long, we went the right way. I reached home at 1130.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home