Thursday, May 13, 2004

Today went to play football. Everything was good until we played with some young punks. They are younger than us by a lot. They are more pro than us. Needless to say, they won by a large margin. But it's all right. What's not all right is the way they were jeering at us after the game was over. And during the game they keep one 'puah chao-ing', keep saying that we got handball, when nothing happened! The punks also curse at us for fun. Then there was this idiot. I tackled him from the front, then we rammed into each other's chest. But my hand was covering my chest so I think he got it worse. So I asked him whether he was okay. So I said sorry. Then the bugger threatened to punch me if I said sorry again. So I said SORRY again, this time very loudly, with sacarsm. I think he see me so short then come and kao peh kao bu. But I'm damn taller than that punk?! Bloody hell parents never teach ah...Lol then there was this sec one Marist. Damn funny. Nobody likes him, even the opposition. Dom got so fed up that he shotued at him. His skills were average, though in the beginning he tackled one of our own people. That got the local fellows really pissed off. The opposition was also taunting him, because he bragged to them the day before. If I wasn't there to comfort him, he would have left a long time ago. Oh dear, poor fellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home