Saturday, June 26, 2004

Wah Lan eh..... I finally completed the evaluation report for the recruitment camp..... Shit lah haven't even done my retreat planning yet... Damn, I must be the worst procasinator around... Tommorow is going to be a long day... Morning go novena, 1pm go drum lessons at PS, 4pm got for evaluation meeting at Queen of Peace... 7 pm go for dinner with Joshua's relatives.... Tomorrow's evaluation meeting is going to be damn long, and probably filled with verbal assaults...Things are not going well with the curia officers and us...Anyway, I went to legion meeting today and then stayed till 3 to do the archiving with Eugene...Then went to cut hair....Now my hair is very short. Went to SVDP for CL at 8pm.. Hmm, today I found out that one of our people Lindsley is migrating to Auckland.. So we had a small party for her, some drinks and a cake. Never really had a chance to know her well. Pity pity. Ah well, there's always MSN. I wonder what the time difference with Singapore and Auckland..Hmm. I'm going to bloody sleeo now! It's so damn late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home