Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well, the job went well. I hope that I can get a good commision. I'm planning to buy some CDs. I guess I learned quite a lot from this job. I think I did a good job at promoting. Even my colleagues said I'm good. Wow. Hidden talents. But I don't think I'll ever do it again. It's tiring, having to stand around for hours. Still, I think I enjoyed the experience, despite having suspecting someone of trying to take my commision away from me. Then again, I realised things aren't always what they seem, and people seem to be better once you get to know them. I learned a lot from my colleagues. This system engineer advised me to look for part time jobs with pay no less than 5 dollars. My superior said that one must learn to cover his ass, and also to do your best. If you do your best, you have nothing to lose. Looking at them, I think the working class people aren't that bad after all. Then there were these 2 part timers from the ebay company. They seem a bit cheena, but are nice people in general. Then again, all of them quite cheena. There was even this Malay girl from my company that can speak Chinese. My Chinese isn't very fluent, so it's a bit of an embarrassment.. There was also this Chinese girl, also cheena one, quite okay looking. She speak a few sentences in Chinese to me then suddenly stopped and said, 'Oh sorry, I forgot you speak English one.' Oh man.... To think I come from Chinese school and also join Chinese legion for 4 years already.. Crap I'm going to poly so sure die for they all speak Chinese. Man..it's a Chinese world out there.. As for the booth babes at the IT fair, they aren't terribly good looking. All of them are far too thin. Too little flesh. They seem to be Ah Lians who just wear too few clothes. I pity the girls from the Kyocelra booth. They are wearing bloody high heels the whole day. The girls from the Asus booth are all little girls, good to study, but better not touch. Lol okay, time to play Shattered Galaxy. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home