Thursday, March 11, 2004

Lol, i played scrabble with my brother on Tuesday and he came up with lots of stupid words. He claims that if I check the dictionary and if that that word really exists, I will lose a turn. Yeah, words like 'Waldy' and 'Xo'. I got fooled by the 'waldy' one. Thought it was related to 'weld' or something. Im bored. I can't go to school till July. Looks like I have to get a job. Oh yes, i'm going for an interview tomorow. What's the job? Help in the IT Fair which lasts 3 days. Whatever.. pay seems decent enough. Ah, I finally bought a guitar today. It's just an entry level brand...but I don't need such a good guitar right? I'm just a beginner. MY brother had to choose a PINK pick. It's not a bad colour, but I'll pass for something more subtle. We may have to share a guitar, but I'm getting my own pick. Ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home