Thursday, March 04, 2004

I went to register for school on Tuesday. Put my first choice as Molecular Biotechnology in Nanyang poly. Sure....people say it's not the best poly...go there waste time only.... can go JC don't want to go... siao ah... want to go poly go to better one lah....Well I'm not willing to travel all the way to the other end of the island to study. Besides, how bad can Nanyang poly be? Well, pressure cooker A levels isn't for me, especially when I dont have the add maths background. Ah well. If I had add maths in O level, I would definitely go to JC. Afterall, I have A1 for history and humanities!? And I'm like the only guy who bothers to read newspapers and all? (For you folks who wonder what I'm talking about, knowledge of current affairs is essential for General Paper. Not that I want to brag or anything..... but hey...^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home