Monday, February 20, 2006

Dreams

A few days ago I had some funny dreams. You know those maintainence corridors you exit through after you leave the cinema? Somehow I managed to make my way in there, sneaking past the guard. I wanted to sneak into one of the theaters. Along the way I took cover between the hollows of the wall, then I came across this doors which had a sign above and said 'Maintainence'. Or was it 'Admin'? Ah, I don't know. My shoe laces came off so I hid there. But I didn't expect the door to open! There were these two girls there. I was afraid that they would sound the alarm, so I distracted them by talking to them. The one with glasses was cute, but I think they were not very impressed with my words. I could tell from their tone that they were getting bored. So I decided to leave them and move on. What I didn't expect was that the girl without the glasses came out and handed me a sheet of paper. It had not one telephone number, but two! It was the handphone and house line numbers of the bespectacled girl. How funny! So I was very pleased and all, and so happy that I went the wrong way! I went the way I came in and there was this guard standing there. At this moment a show just ended. So the guard thought I was one of them, and asked me to follow the crowd. The next day I had another dream. I dream that I was fighting with some Malay punks. I was also shot at by police. I bet with this officer that I wouldn't die even if he shot me. So I sat down somewhere, crossed myself and put my hands in prayer. The first two bullets went to my fingers. It felt like needles. The other two shots went to my head, and they felt like needles too. Now guess what? I didn't die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home