Thursday, September 30, 2004

Ok let's see...yesterday we had......Phychem practical...Wah lao Josephine and Jun Cheng came to school so late..Practical was already over by 10am. We almost handed in our report late. Jun Cheng came about 10 minutes before the time limit, 11 am. When Elicia called Jun Cheng and heard that he didn't finish the report, she was quite upset. But actually it was a misunderstanding. The part that he didn't finish was already finished by Elicia. Miscommunication. So we compiled the report and handed it in. We got a C for this report. 3 weeks worth of marks. Bleah. I better start studying for physical chemistry if not i'm going to bloody fail....and for the other modules too for that matter. Bah, I looked at the past year papers for IMB. Madness. No wonder the guy they call 'The Bastard' failed it last semester. Then again maybe he didn't study. Ah, I don't know. I don't know him at all so maybe I shouldn't judge. Yesterday we had the NYP-PALS annual forum. Basically they had a very long trip to all the schools in the whole polytechnic. It was really an eye-opener looking at the midwifery lab in the Nursing school. You should see those models of the female posterior with plastic baby and placenta in fake womb. Then there were the ECG machines, defibrillator machines (Did I spell that right?) and the ICU machines. The operating theater looks very cool. I could consider Medicine, but they probably wouldn't let me in with a diploma. NUS loves A level students, not us poly people. Things could change in the near future though, thanks to government. YEah right..... Ah, the design school's projects are very cool.. Very inspiring and eyecatching. Even the engineering side has a lot of impressive projects. What the hell does my school have? Light field microscopes. Never mind, I'll create some impressive projects next time. *Evil Laugh* So we had free dinner, which was quite decent. Watched some Korean internet rubbish, music videos..yeah.. Then they had some games. The very familiar game of throwing the egg down, wrapped up in your parachute what not. Another one was bursting balloons. Nothing much lar... I have maths test later and I'm well prepared. In my dreams. Sleep.... Good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home