Thursday, September 09, 2004

This week is test week. Physical Chemistry sure fail one, because never study properly. IMB hopefully can get distinction, because the lecturer was lenient enough to post most of the questions on the course management system. Just now's paper, Inorganic Chemistry, hopefully can do well. Studied like mad on Tuesday. Went to Joshua's house just now. Asked him to solve some maths for me. Hmm. Not much help. Ate dinner there. Stayed there and talked cock until 2230. His dad sent me home after picking up his sister from the driving school. Bah, Microbiology A test is later. Hope I can do well. Shit, I hope I'm not catching the chicken pox from my brother. I don't want to miss any papers. Damn. It's starting to get itchy...Nah, maybe it's all in the mind...

Varicella is the causative agent of Chicken Pox, which can be proven by Koch Postulates. Varicella is a virus that causes Chicken Pox. What are Koch Postulates? It is a series of steps formulated by the German microbiologist Robert Koch. It proves that a certain microorganism causes a specific disease, and there are no exceptions. So if you take chicken pox virus from guy A, culture it in the laboratory, inject it into guy B, he should get chicken pox. If you take guy B's blood and test it, the chicken pox virus should be the same as the one found in guy A. Unless mutate or what lah. Haha.

Haven't studied my Japanese yet...I'm going to die...

Sleep now. Oyasumi Nasai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home